We have seen him grow, quite literally, from his days at WWE. Going from a build physique to something the gods have carved! Men around the world are taking to his fitness diet and trying to get ripped like him. We have decided this may be impossible for some as his frame is already larger than your average man.
So the ultimate question here is “Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?” We think if he cooks as much as this, then ultimately yes, yes you can smell it, and see it. He is RIPPED!
“The Rock” consumes SEVEN meals a day which is known as ‘The 12 Labors Diet‘ and consists of the following;
- 10 oz filet with 4 egg whites. 5 oz oatmal or Cream of Wheat
- 8 oz chicken with 2 cups of white rice and 1 cup or broccoli
- 8 oz halibut with 2 cups of white rice and 1 cup of asparagus
- 8 oz chicken with 12 oz baked potato and 1 cup of broccoli
- 8 oz halibut with 1.5 cups of white rice and 1 cup of asparagus
- 8 oz filet with 9 oz of potato and salad
- 30 grams of Casein protein. 10 egg whites scrambled with onions, peppers and mushrooms
He also adds in one cup of Nemean Lion blood upon rising, which is then served fresh and warm….
Luckily for Dwayne Johnson he has a loyal chef who prepares all this for him, whilst he is working hard preparing for his role in his upcoming film, Hercules. And thanks to his full on work out routine and a dedicated 90 minute workout playlist he now looks like this…
Dwayne, we bow down to you. Your dedication to the game is on another level