We all need a little something naughty in our diets, but this doesn’t mean it has to throw your macros out the window for the day.
Here is a quick an easy chocolate covered strawberries recipe that you can make in less than 2 minutes and eat within 10! Plus the macros are pretty darn good for a little treat.
How To Make Protein Chocolate Covered Strawberries
This mix will cover 6 medium sized strawberries
- 85% cocoa dark chocolate (40g)
- Strawberries (6 Medium)
- Whey Protein (25g)
- Break up 40g of the bar into a microwavable bowl and put on high heat for 30 seconds
- Put it back in for 5 seconds and keep stirring until all the chocolate is melted
- Add a scoop of your chosen Whey Protein (I’ve used PhD Diet Whey in Vanilla Creme as it fits my macros)
- Once mixed in you’ll need to throw it back in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Stir again
- Start dipping those strawberries in
- Place them on a plate and rest in the fridge for 10 minutes
Now you have a pretty good, guilt free treat which is now packed with protein.
Macros per strawberry
Where to buy your Whey
If you don’t have vanilla, chocolate or unflavored you’re going to want to get some. Trust me, pineapple whey strawberries is NOT good. Be sure to stick to a reputable brand and get a powder that suits your requirements so you can continue to use it.